Wednesday, December 16, 2009

LAST MINUTE

CALLS.
is it, like reasonable to call me at 9pm plus,
after my movie, spoiled my mood.
tell me i have immediate job tml
and demand an answer,
when i have a date with my friend, set since last week,
and DEMAND me to push it away.
and think i duno u take hw much commission.
sighs.
anyway,
the job's for 3 weeks.
pay better than sales
admin job
i not comfortable 3 weeks run away....
in TUAS.
ITS LIKE--even though its rather near my area, BUT..
I'M NOT VERY FAMILIAR ABT IMDUSTRIAL AREA DUH.
sighs
sighs
sighs
10-4
office wear.
its gonna be hilarious
freaking hilarious.
like a child wearing mummy's clothes
considering whether to return to me sales job.
they need pple again .
AHHH.
SALES VS ADMIN.
:(((((

my heart's doing breaking, popping, locking

now, i think one characteristic of MI students is--they appear everywhere,really!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home