Monday, January 18, 2010

moooo-day.

depends on hw u interpret it
thk godness agnes came today, or i most probably wont have my off-day tml :))
i hate it when i cant rest at home on my days off, esp for a stupid reason like--havving to buy CNY's clothes.
gonns meet shi after one after the so called herb and spice smelling practical lesson' as told.
hopefully, wont meet into pple i know again, after last week...so terrible
and most probably, i'm gonna go bk to JP shop for good
but i have limited days :(( to shop for it, cos i'm stuck at work.
intends to work till mid may, as a burfday presnt for myself :D
sales hit highest of 2010 and 2009..ard 3600-3700?
saw throngs of pple--pecifically guys of my age at bus numbers 181, 192 and 193..
carrying their green bags and their botak heads.
was telling my friend...tsk tsk, poor creatures, and laughing in my heart XD
i dunno why.
isnt it hard to believe that one turns 20 years old so fast...like, before you know anything, you're twenty.

i'm getting fed up by pple mistaking me for john little's salesgirl, cotton on, vana , byst
when i go out during my break to shop :(


i believe the day will come, naturally.
just like the sun rises from the east, and the way in which the water in the river flows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home