Sunday, January 24, 2010

drama-tic monday

i love sundays
cos its the day when autumn concerto goes on air :D
and th following day is my off-day :))
so, i spend my sunday on autumn concerto.
mondays would usually be sth like...
watching hi! my sweetheart and momo love.
but momo love has ended alrdy, and i think hai pai tian xin is also coming to an end :(
arghhs.
shall just rest maybe.
meanwhile, received a box of T-30 rocher
thinks that it was supposed nd meant to make me fat ..
tsk tsk.

anyway, i had cotton candy ytd.
XD
maybank was giving free cotton candy, zahidah told me.
so we got it during out lunchbreak.
but it was like.
we were the only 'old' children in the queue.
was like so ..
nonetheless, i still got it.
was like, bk to childhood days.

TADA~
shall stop here, gg off to work soon ;D



the yellow sunny sun,
and white fluffy clouds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home