Sunday, December 20, 2009

i guess..

you will never know what is gg on in my mind, my heart.
even when i'm standing beside you.
my tolerance was practiced during sec sch days
i have high tolerance
maybe feeling nervous inside, but act as if normal, or even nonchanlant.
you will never know how i feel, my opinion of you
who can i trust,whose shloulder can i lend when i need one.




meanwhile, my sis got top few positions for her N lvls in her sch
the sch's definitely much more nicer, but MI's hall is still better :))
saw teachers,
and i vividly rmbed sec sch days.
baking was successful, though tiring
went bookfest, bought loads of funny books, puzzles, just to kill time.
tues have to go jp find tt supervisor again.
sighs.

loves autumn's concerto till the max.
really love it.
pple who havent watched it yet must go watch--you wont regret watching it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home