Monday, January 25, 2010

lets just leave this up to fate.







theres no way to lock blogger posts, unfortunately.
so this is the only way


something triggered a painful reaction in me and the only way i could cope was to shut down.
my ability to love an trust has frozen over.
bitter cold winds blow across my words and people slip and slide on my frosty intentions.
i am icy cold and uninviting.
i know i need to seek for warmth.


i've long found it, i realised

i allowed some to enter to thaw the ice
but i dare not accept it as it is.
i'm fearful that once i'm rely on this warmth
i'll be dependent on it.
and one day when it leaves, i'll be cold again, even colder.
so tell me, can i really believe that
i can rely on this warmth














有些事,我知道怎么骗所有的人,但到了最后,仍是骗不了自己

我并不想这样做, 但会不经意这样做













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home