Monday, July 26, 2010

whoops; SURPRISES always come along

guess who i met?
i met my chi lit teacher ytd.
in my shop.
then she was like..shocked
i was like..thought she lived far, far away.
then she said she moved to BB earlier this yr.
OOOO
then asked me how i was doing.
so, i told her my pathetic state.
asking me abt the others.
except for a few, i dint know much.
haha.
then, when i went down again, met maybellina and her mum in my shop
hehs :D
its good to know that you've got a UNI-mate
oh,
and i love korean grps these days.
esp 2am and 2 pm
they, are my jokebooks
which never fail to make me laugh ^^
inception movie tml; looking forward to it
on the other hand,
it seems to me that i've been watching movies every tues with shi at JP
cos it's my off day.
a great way huh?
HAHAS.

miss, misees, missed, still miss, missing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home