Thursday, December 31, 2009

the last post of 2009 :((

the last day of 2009.
i'm still working.
haven got time to do the reflections.
but for past 3 consecutuive days, i had the sweetest dreams of my life.
like sequels.
i dreamt abt unknown that warmed my heart, A had sth to tell me and i met up with ah joe.
LOLS.
if theres anything i can say abt 2009,
i can only say that it has been a fruitful year.
it passed so fast!
now, even A lvls has ended
it was a happy year--as the saying goes, happy times always flies fast

2009 has been a great year
one that i cherished, had the happiest days of my life
and most reluctant to let go of...
too many things to say it all out
but its lie i'm left the last 5 mins of 2009.
so, i shall end my last post of 2009.

hope everyone that spent their 2009 days with me had fun too.
wishes that everyone have a good ending,
and a great start to 2010 !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home