Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A NEW WEDDING EXPERIENCE :))

Just came bk from cousins wedding dinner
New experience, all vegetarian.
For the first time after so many weddings, I felt touched.
Th e last time we had wedding was like only 1 or 2 each year.
Maybe like 8 years ago, somewhere ard there, there were like so many weddings every year,
then this cousin of mine suddenly like asked.
Someone ran the stanchart marathon.
i to the was asking another cousin.
Then everyone went silent.
Then I turned.
Everyone was looking at me in the bus.
Then I was like…ya?
He asked me 10 k or 21 k?
21k.
then he told me sth that stunned me
take water frm me nvr say hi.
I was like…????!!!!
So I asked him.
U mean u gave me water from ur hand?
Ya.
Oh.
Hmmm.
I dint see u

There were a few occasions where I took water from ppple hand.
Like 3 pple.
Ha
And I dint realize it was him
So he smiled at me.
I smiled sheepishly bk to him

The bride works at mindef HQ, I think
Cos according to the emcee, we were very safe tt day.
Due to the personnel present.
Then , my cousin is sth like.traffic police?!
So ..
They said we cld drink till we drop
Cos its safe to do so.
But then, when we went to the wedding, we were served chi tea.
OMG.
Was like….
Afer a while, a waitress asked if we wanted soft drink.
So I asked for sprite
After 1 hr of waiting, I decided to get some red wine.
Drank 2 glasses of it.
Hahas
We sat tgt with cousins, all one table, parents another one.
Then saw my cousin bro who younger than me by one yr wearing a suit….
He looked so smart , like some manager
He came to our table, told us he was damn tired for past few days.
LOLS.
Then my 2nd aunt was like counting, who gonna get married nxt.
Then we were like…hahaha
If we count according to age,I shld be the 6th or 7th in queue?
Maybe further.
So—its like 7-8 years down the road, there’ll be rows of weddings again.
I have a big, big paternal family.

Marriage have nvr crossed my mind except in GP
I dunno why.
But after today, it made me gave some serious thought to it.
It’s a part of life, and it determines the rest of your life.
Someone to share your happiness and sadness, support you when you are down, giving each other love, spend your time with, give care and concern to.
Its like—beautiful.
They met like in poly?
Then one of my cousin was like telling me most pple meet their other half in polys.
Then , jc like don’t have.
True , very true.
JC is only like in 2 years?
But I know of one last till 7 years alrdy.
HAHAS.
Shant say who he is.
I feel so happy for my cousin, and his wife.
They have finally found each other, in this vast world.
Bless them to have happiness forever and live in bliss JJ


Meanwhile, it was hectic to rush from work to the hotel.
Furama hotel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home