Tuesday, January 26, 2010

unexpected-ley

, i had to work today
they informed me at one, had to reach by 1 30
cos agnes took MC.
was like ....
so changed my day off to tml, dint mind, cld se her less one day, i'm happier actually.
and i agreed to work cos i dint fixed any dates or meetings with my friends.
cos if i did, i'll just start my call reject again.
luckily its only like 5-10 mins from my hse to jp.
now i owe her 6 hours :(
due to friday's early leave for the dinner
sighs.
i slept 3 am , woke up at 11 plus.
with an empty stomach and cuddling stitch watching tv
i sa the phone ring and picked it up w/o hesitation
cos i thought it was my sis :(
before i started to realise that the no wasnt correct, i had alrdy taken up the call.
thats how my off-day became bubbles.
so freaking tired that i had to buy nescafe.

will go IMM with sis tml after sch :)))
time's so precious, yet it's only an illusion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home