Wednesday, March 10, 2010

customers...

are seriously..an irritating bunch
when i was gg to close at 9 30 pm, she came in.
then wanted to buy a cardigan @$23
said she gt VIP card.
forget to bring, an check for her?
i said; sorry, the office closed alrdy.
then she said..thats your company's problem, not mine.
i said; its your responsibility to bring your VIP card
IC no cnt check?
office closed already.
then when she was paying, kept looking at my nametag.
was so irritated, told her i'm xin yi.
she said :: attitude sia!
then asked for todays date, time , and main office number.
i happily gave it to her.
go ahead and lodge a complaint, dear.
most to most, i will just tell the office; its your prob for cosing early.
if not, sack me larhs hors,
but consider your manpower @ the west side 3 outlets.
called my manager; then she said nth will happen..too many types of these cases,
and asked me not to be unhappy over it.
at tt point of time, i seriously felt like slapping that customer
here's one free phrase to you
f*** you, b****




on the other hand, i'm in a dilemma over what subject to choose.
my JC friends were like saying my maths was really a pity, and pretty sad case.
cos if i did pass it, i cld be guranteed a place in uni :(
there goes my econs :((
i really cant imagine studying chinese (concentrated) and focused for 4 years
just those A lvls stuff for the 3 years was scary enough :'(

I MISS SCH, VERY, VERY MUCH.
and those people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home