Wednesday, February 03, 2010

when dates do not matter...and when it does

erms.
i think i'm dead.
i cnt find my lib bk titled 'before we say goodbye'
ARGHS.
and its due tml,4th feb
i was totally lost today.
thought it was tues today, so shld be 2nd feb.
turned out that when i looked at the com screen, i've been wondering tml is weds.
but felt it just dint make sense.
ok, in the end asked lydia, then she told me its weds today -.-'''
ok, i;m mixed up.
but it dint matter, cos i was totally a good as dead today, having to open the shop.
by the time it reached 2pm, my eyelids were heavy and droopy :(
at 3, i went to eat, and napped a bit at match.finally got better
gd thing?
tml start work at 2 30pm ^v^
shall stop nw, gonna find my bk :"(


my heart felt like it was trampled by an elephant;
I DONT KNOW HOW I ARRIVED AT THIS ANALOGY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home