Tuesday, February 02, 2010

TADA~

...
seeing new faces all ard
plus old and familiar ones too.
what can i do,
i'm working at jurong.
i live in jurong
i grew up in jurong.
so, all the pple i know are mostly in jurong.
before i went into MI.
after MI, thats was DEFINITELY not the case.
anyway, work had been so bor--ing, that i keep looking for new ye candies.
finally found one.
but i thought sch's ones were much much moree better.
and i was freaked out on sat.
by the no of customers and the piles of clothes waiting for me to rtestore.
but it was rewarding when you see the sales hit.
$5***+++
haha.
but then, i ask myself again
so happy for what,also not my $$, plus me, got no commission


and from my flooding facebk status these few days,
the feed has been telling me sth.
the guys are gg to serve the nation ^v^
and i'm sorta feel.. funny over it.
HAHAS.
COS,
i really, sincerely from the bottom of my heart feel thats its funny XD
no offence.
anyway,
TAKE KAIRRES alright.
i'm waiting for my exciting stories in mar.
tsk tsk; just think abt PE lessons in MI, then think to army.
my reaction: shakes head, sighs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home