Saturday, January 30, 2010

long night out :(

has to work till 11pm today :((
thanks to jurong point's late night shopping promotion.
sometimes, i really dont know who is telling the truth,
and neither can i act ignorant and dont bother abt whats the truth.
and then, whats the motive of the pple telling me the rubbish.
is it fun to play such childish games?
its like...after 3 years, the work politics hasnt changed at all.
gosh, and it even became worse.
fight all you want, i dont want to be involved--not at all.
and i wont work till august.
i'll only work till 1 week before my 20th birthday.
sorta a present for myself.


i realised that sometimes, pple cant get close to me because i place a barrier between .
that barrier was meant for many purposes, but most importantly, protecting myself.
i tried removing it, and it's almost halfway there.


after all those incidents 6 years ago, you were the first to make me remove the barrier
but yet, the distance between us...i dont know why it exists
maybe that barrier distanced us, and i cldnt remove it in time.
maybe, that barrier made it impossible for both of us.
my heart tightens whenever i think of you.
my cheeks become wet at night.

if only you cld see this...
but i doubt you'll know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home