Friday, August 20, 2010

hasnt been able to blog due to insonmia.
sighs.
that, happened all bcos of YOG
i wassleeping soundly, then heard this sound..are you ready.
was like??!!
then, went out to my living room.
opp my blk was like...
wow.
alot of students, cheers.
whatever.
then i finally realized what was happening.
it so happened that it was e yog flame passing thru.
so i wait and see lol.
since i was alrdy awakened, at 8 plus
then i saw it lol.
cldnt go bk to slp.
was damn tired.
then had to go to wrk.
then, i cldnt get my quality slp from then on.
plus, i got my sore throat again :(
such a miserable life i lead.
ahhhhhhhhhs
dont feel like gg bk to sch
esp when i think tt i'm gonna be stuch with ci my whole life...
i dun wan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sobs
T.T ~~~~~~~~
looking forward to e gathering @ marina barrage this sat ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home