Thursday, April 08, 2010

烟火

tired.
woke up at 8 30, ruahed to amk, took cab down to pasir ris,
then took train all the way bk to boon lay to rush to work.
freaking tired!!! :(
lets hope its worth it.

i cannot take it when my manager treats me so nicely
it's scary and terrifying
when she approved my 3 day leave.
miracle in a miracle.
i even prepared my lines,
like i gonna go OBS or sth.
but no,
she dint ask.
i just said i got some things in sch then she said ok
ahhh.
i'm freaked to the max when she still smile at me w'o asking me anything.
eerie




when i went to book the chalet, then i recognised that place.
exactly 3-4 years ago, i went there before
and right in that very shop, we were sitting tgt in a big table
and i still remembered that , that very thing that he did may seem so insignificant to others,
but, it was more than enough for me.
really.
i think the same scenario will happen again, just that its w/o him in the picture.
cos i think my MC will reach that few days :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home