Monday, April 12, 2010

pretend you dint see this.

changing.moods
thats what happened to me today.
not that i'm jealous of my friends.
my somehw, i feel inferior- in every aspect.
i've no idea why
plus the news that my friends gt accepted into uni, asked for interviews.
yet me has no news at all!
i rmbed my choice wasnt tt hard to get in, at least i thought so.
or maybe, i was just overestimating myself
whats make you think you can make it to the uni?
i asked myself this afternoon.
thats was when the nightmare exactly started.
even my colleague got stunned
she said i was high one moment, when she turned to me the nxt sec,
i told her i felt like biting humans.
she said i looked like i was gg to cry.
true
i always want to bite pple when i'm sad, then laugh.
haha.
feel so pathetic for myself.
cant even feel sad in front of people
although i really one did bit one once

walking beside her, i thought i was damn......
dont know what to say.
i dont even dare to hold my head up high.
i know, we are friends.
there really isnt any superiority or inferiority btetween friends-supposedly.
be it physically, mentally, IQ, EQ,
in career, in sch, our social circles, families...
i feel totally......
and the things that happened to me these years, only makes me feel even more certain.
i dont know why they did that to me
and seriously, theres no pt in getting to know what was the reason behind it.
cos the pain has been inflicted, it was inflicted, and theres no way to deny that it once hurt.
it makes me think that humans, are superficial creatures.
inner beauty--its total crap.


wonder who's free on thurs.
i wanna watch e taiwan moviee and blk&white ghost(ju-on)
i asked min whether she was free on thurs
she said yes.
then, i asked her shall we go watch movie, the ghost one?
she replied: wow, todays' weather is so nice.
-.-''

sighs.
patience is running out
so is my endurance.
justfeel like shutting my eyes for a long time to get some real peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home