Monday, April 19, 2010

when i thought it was a great deal...

to carry 17 pkts of bee hoon.
apparently, two days ltr, i was proven to be wrong.
to get 7 pkts of medicine was a greater deal, it seems
freaked out my colleagues.
blahs.
for cough, phlegm, immflamation, fever,sore throat, flu, headache....
arrrghs.
guess that explains for my poor appetite the past 2 days.
from the BBQ to mac breakfast to ytd
no wonder i dint feel like eating anything.

when i booked out of the chalet, alrdy felt cold.
when i reached the train, slept dead.
reached bl, sleep on bus for 5 mins.
reached home, slept for one hr, went to work
then felt real uncomfortable, bought a thermometer.
tadatada.
38.8 degrees.
not too bad,
considered that i cld still get my way to jp alone.
but after tt seriously cldnt make it.
was sleeping in the store rm.
almost the whole day.
thks to my colleague and L
kept coming into the store rm.
felt tt got pple keep touching my forehead, mumuring.
cldnt recognise who they were.
just thankful and grateful tt i have them by my side.
even bought chysanthemum tea for me, fishball noodle.
but sry, cos i dint have much appetite
so i ate 2 fishballs only.( and threw away the rest)
dint know why, but thw fishball looked so..gigiantic.
ever felt how bad cough was.
i've experienced it.
coughing while your throat hurts, even when u swallow your salivia
and when u are coughing till u want to vomit.
but theres bothing to vomit, so u vomit out water.
basket
for the 1st time in my life i have to eat 3 panadols in less than 8 hrs

anyway, thought that those screaming from the cockroaches scares contributed to my ever-changing voice nw
dont call me, just text me for nw.
cos its painful for me to talk.

on the brighter side,
i shall just think that i'm happy that i'm having a fever
1.cos it proves that my body is working--heating up to kill the germs.
2. cos it proves that there are pple who care for me.
3. its proven that mum's the only human being who loves me most.


这世界太复杂
单纯很难
我现在终于明白

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home