Friday, May 21, 2010

my thoughts;

on living on this earth for 20 years.
officially bid farewell to my birthdays starting with one-s.
on this day which it first start with two,
suprisingly and funnily,
i dont feel anything
no excitement,
no joy,
no interest.
bah, so sad.
sadly, all i feel , is sadness.
for no apparent reason or circumstance.
just a heavy weight thrown into my heart.
making it even...heavier.
LOLs.
initially just wanted to go vivo with my sis.
then min finally replied me whether she was free ytd night.
when i send her e msg on tues -.-'''
so, i guess i'll be off to marina in late afternoon.
according to min, e fly kite area.
got this place?
i suppose if i'm not wrong shld be e marina barrage.
not a bad choice, at least, i can breathe in fresh air
really fed-up with my manager now.
thinks she knows everything, when i still have to teach her eng
so, lets see.

shall do further emo-posts and reflections later.
and know what?
ytd night when the clock struck twelve, i had a nosebleed.
what a nice present from heaven to mark and commemorate my 20th burfday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home