Tuesday, June 08, 2010

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I FEEL LIKE A SHEEP.
meeeeeeeeeeeeeehs.
was asked to send my o lvls transcript.
when i was still slping
was like.....

met into fafa ytd
or shld i say that she came into the boutique and find me.
talked alot.
and i still havent go collect my cert.
cant find a time, working :(

manwhile, think that one of my friend has encountered some probs.
regarding BGR.
see, how complicated it is.
so, sometimes, i really think that liking someone does not equates to being tgt
just that feeling of liking.
see, sparks will fly(not a positive connotation here, know sparks that become fire and burn down e whole forest?)
as in.. differences.
in many things.
personality, interests, goals, priorities, mindset.
and when one attempts to change sth, sth will happen.
and in the end....it does not become 'happily ever after'
but, just a full-stop

so, doesnt it makes sense to leave everything as it is.
yes, you may feel tired sometimes.
but at least, in this case, you're only involving yourself.
not another person.
then, quietly forget and move on.

just sincerely that they'll get bk tgt if they can, sort out their probs.
or, just return bk to their usual lives.
cheer up :))
shld have returned to meet my friend under my blk that day
only realised sth so ..impt and serious happened when the status changed in fb.




bk to work tml :((
when's my marticulation letter coming?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home